Slider

MARRY ME NEON

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hey Rockstarts!

So its Valentine month and I have a special treat for you! I am part of the Stupid Cupid Hunt 9. Its a 1L hunt and I created this Neon especially for this event. 




To find the prize you must go to my store and solve this riddle...


"...For Beauty is found within"


The neon at its current size is 3 prims. You can shrink the size to lower the prim count, it has a resizable script. Please note that making the neon larger will increase the prim count.


This prize is exclusively created for

EVENT DATES: FEB 3 - 28
LANDMARK

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of my team.


Stay Outrageous!

Jem, Prazillo and Aoi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

COPYRIGHTED (c) 2020 by Truly Outrageous Fashion