Hey Rockstars!
I am so happy to start this new journey with my brand, I will be creating for Kids, Babies and Tweens! Since this is my 1st product I was inspired from my childhood when a certain shoe called MELISSINHA was the absolute hit between the young girls. Anyone who was popular wore Melissinhas! So in honor of my childhood I created Melissas!
Melissas have a shiny latex material just like their real life inspiration. You can buy Melissa in any of the following ways:
✔ Individual Colors: You can choose from any of the 30 colors
✔ Fatpack: You get a Fatpack HUD with 30 colors for shoes and bow
✔ Minipack: You get a Minipack HUD with 12 exclusive textures for the shoes and 30 solid colors for the bow
✔ Megapack: You get both the Fatpack HUD and Minipack HUD
These shoes are rigged for Tweeneedoo, Toddleedoo, Bebe Toddler & Youth, Leelu, Tweenster and Teen Turf.
These shoes are exclusively at
![]() |
| Event Dates: Feb 20 - Mar 5 LANDMARK |
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of our team.
Stay Outrageous!
Jem, Prazillo and Aoi


No comments:
Post a Comment